Skip to Main Content
Odorant-binding proteins from a primitive termite.Author(s): Y. Ishida; V.P. Chiang; M.I. Haverty; W.S. Leal
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 28: 1887-1893.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIshida, Y., V.P. Chiang, M.I. Haverty, and W.S. Leal. 2002. Odorant-binding proteins from a primitive termite. J. Chem. Ecol. 28: 1887-1893.
- The use of core areas in comprehensive mitigation strategies
- Genetic variation in tree structure and its relation to size in Douglas-fir: I. Biomass partitioning, foliage efficiency, stem form, and wood density.
- Plant association and management guide for the western hemlock zone.
XML: View XML