Skip to Main Content
Skip to Search Box
Skip to Top Navigation Bar
Skip to Left Navigation Bar
Skip to Organizational Offices
Skip to Bottom Navigation
What Will I See?
- Expansive ever-changing sand dunes
- Viewing platform overlooking awe-inspiring expanse of dunes
- The Pacific Ocean
- Unique fauna and plant habitats
What Should I Know?
- Amenities: Flush toilets, water, paved trail [only one trail here], picnic areas and a viewing platform
- Operating Hours: Daylight use only. It’s open every day, year-round
- Fee: $5 per vehicle per day or Recreation Pass required
- Difficulty: Easy on paved trail; more strenuous through open sand to the beach.
- Tours: Interpretive staff onsite during summer months
- Safety: Very windy and quick coastal weather changes. Know the tides at the beach; watch for sneaker waves.
- Accessibility: Watch Hidden Gems from our Accessible Adventures series
How Do I Get There?
- 43.833933, -124.150949
- From Reedsport, Oregon, travel 11 miles north on Highway 101, to Oregon Dunes Day Use, located on the west side of the highway.