Human Resources Assistants
Apply on USAJOBS.gov
Oct. 28 - Nov. 4
Jobs available in Albuquerque, NM
Real Jobs, Real Impact
The Forest Service Human Resources Management is accepting applications for human resources positions. Join the Forest Service Human Resources Management team and you will have plenty of opportunity for professional and personal growth. We provide HR support for the entire Forest Service (nation-wide); we have a centralized service center in Albuquerque, NM. Join our team and be a part of sustaining our nation’s forests!
Apply Oct. 28 - Nov. 4
We are hiring 70 human resources assistants. Apply today and be part of a values based, purpose driven, relationship focused agency that is committed to caring for the land and serving people.
HR Assistant GS-203-05 (Application is open to the public; duty location is Albuquerque, NM; full performance level GS-07)
HR professionals are responsible for hiring; administering pay, benefits and awards; maintaining employee records; and providing personnel advice and counsel.
- Must be a US Citizen or US National
- Males born after 12/31/59 must be Selective Service registered or exempt
- Successful completion of a one-year probationary or trial period
How to Apply
The How to Apply webpage has helpful information including resume and application tips and step-by-step instructions to help with the application process.
Applicants are reminded to review the application deadlines noted in the announcement and to make sure all required documents are attached. Employment start dates will vary.
What to expect after you apply:
- Qualifying applicants will be contacted by a hiring manager via phone or email for an interview.
- Interviews are conducted in person.
- Best candidate for the job is selected.
- Tentative job offer to best candidate - will be contacted by human resources via phone or email.
- Applicants who were not selected will be notified via USAJOBS.
Help Is Available
Human Resources Management is here to help. Contact us with questions about your application by calling 1-877-372-7248, select Option 2, and follow the prompts. The Contact Center is open from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday, and closed on all federal holidays.
If you are interested in receiving updates about this hiring event, send an email with your name and contact information to SM.FS.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.