NEW: Motor Vehicle Use Maps
Forest maps for the National Forests in Alabama can be purchased using any one of the following methods:
1) In Person
Maps are available for purchase at the Supervisor's Office or any one of the six ranger districts.
- Supervisor's Office, 2946 Chestnut Street, Montgomery, Alabama (334-832-4470)
- Bankhead National Forest, 1070 Highway 33, Double Springs, Alabama (205-489-5111)
- Conecuh National Forest, 24481 Alabama Hwy 55, Andalusia, Alabama (334-222-2555)
- Talladaga National Forest
- Oakmulgee District, 9901 Highway 5, Brent, Alabama (205-926-9765)
- Shoal Creek District, 45 Highway 281, Heflin, Alabama (256-463-2272)
- Talladega District, 1001 North Street (Hwy 21 North), Talladega, Alabama (256-362-2909)
- Tuskegee National Forest, 125 National Forest Road 949, Tuskegee, Alabama (334-727-2652)
2) Order Maps By Mail
You can print the Order Form and mail it to us along with a personal check or money order. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Print the Order Form. Fill out your name and mailing address in the "Personal Information."
- Fill out the cost and quantity in the "Map Order Request" section.
- Write out a check payable to: U.S. Forest Service.
- Mail the Order Form and your check to the following address:
Attention: Public Affairs Maps
National Forests in Alabama
2946 Chestnut Street
Montgomery, AL 36107
3) Order Maps Online
Maps can also be ordered through one of our partners:
4) Maps on the Go!
Books and other forestry related items can be ordered through: