The Wallowa-Whitman National Forest is located in the northeastern corner of Oregon.
Where is this Forest?


Recreation Passes & Permits

Where are recreation day use fees charged? 

To purchase online click on the "BUY" buttons. For more information click on the individual passes. 

Recreation Passes

Question Mark with Question text

Please note: Due to a recent change in the State of Washington's Sno-Park program regulation, Oregon's Sno-Park permits will no longer be honored in Washington Sno-Parks. As a result, Oregon will no longer be able to honor Washington's Sno-Park permit. Vehicles registered in Washington will need to have a valid Oregon Sno-Park permit displayed on the vehicle when parked in an Oregon Sno-Park effective Novermber 1, 2013. For more information please visit the Oregon Department of Transportaion Sno-Park webpage.

Sno-Park permits can be purchased at all DMV locations as well as at some local vendors.


What types of recreation passes are available and how do I decide?

Are there any Free Days? Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites to celebrate specific events.

Where does the money go? Recreation fee revenues make a difference.

How can I get involved? The Pacific Northwest Recreation Resource Advisory Committee provides recommendations concerning recreation fees.