Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of Missouri's Prairie, 1972.Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn; Alexander Vasilevsky
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-26. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (11.04 MB)
DescriptionThe third timber inventory of Missouri's Prairie Forest Survey Unit shows substantial declines in both growing-stock and sawtimber volumes between 1959 and 1972. Commercial forest area declined by one-fifth. Presents highlights and statistics on forest area and timber volume, growth, mortality, ownership, and use in 1972.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T.; Vasilevsky, Alexander. 1975. Timber resource of Missouri''s Prairie, 1972. Resource Bulletin NC-26. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstimber volume, growth, utilization, forest area
- Timber resource of Missouri's Riverborder, 1972.
- Timber resource of Missouri's Southwestern Ozarks, 1972.
- Timber resource of Missouri's Northwestern Ozarks, 1972.
XML: View XML