Rare Plant Guide
Take a look at the Rare Plant Guide (The file is large .pdf 3.83 MB) of the Colville National Forest. Print and use this guide while exploring your favorite places on the forest!
The Mountain Pine Beetle is at epidemic levels throughout the western United States and in parts of Canada. While we have not seen the extreme levels of infestation here in eastern Washington, concern about the epidemic is growing and the Forest Service has had requests for information on the insect’s impact here on the Colville National Forest. We feel that the documents listed should help answer most questions at both a local scale and a regional scale.
The most exciting way to learn about the forests is to be out there - seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling what is there! The resource materials offered on this site can help teachers and learners gain a deeper understanding of what they discover outdoors
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas
- Trout Lake trailhead