Passes & Permits
Non-motorized and Snowmobile Sno-park permits for the 2022-2023 season are now available!
- Sno-Park permits may be purchased online from Washington State Parks and are available from numerous vendors around the state. The list of vendors can be found at the Washington State Parks Sno-Park permit vendor list.
There are 18 Sno-Parks that access the Colville National Forest that require sno-park permits, 5 non-motorized and 12 motorized.
Recreation passes and permits
Recreation Passes & Permits: In Washington and Oregon some national forest recreation sites require a day use fee. This section includes information about where fees are charged and which passes may be used to cover these fees.
Forest products permits
Edible material, Decorative material, Christmas trees, Plants, Woody material (includes Firewood permit, posts and poles information).
Special Use and Event Permits
Permits for other items such as electrical easements, minerals, etc. Filming, Group use, and Outfitter guide information
Please contact the appropriate Ranger District Office for information on other permits not listed.
Alerts & Warnings
- Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure Order
- Closure Notice: 06-21-05-22-05 FS Road 1710430
- Closure Notice: 06-21-09-22-02 Spur Mountain Road Closure_Tonasket2
- Closure Notice: 06-21-09-22-01 Spur Mountain Road Closure_Tonasket
- Closure Order: 06-21-09-21-19 (TERMINATION) Muckamuck Fire
- Closure Order: 06-21-09-21-12 Buckhorn Forest
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trout Lake Trail Restoration Project
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas
- ORDER NO. 06-21-12-20-01 Lane Creek Logging Operations Closure Order
- ORDER NO. 06-21-12-20-02 Cubby Logging Operations Closure Order
- ORDER NO. 06-21-12-19-11 Hansen Creek Pit Road Closure