Recreation Passes & Permits
Where are recreation day use fees charged?
- Review our list of recreation fee sites. (Recreation passes are honored in lieu of day use fee payment.)
Are there any Free Days? Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites to celebrate specific events.
($30) - Annual pass honored at all Forest Service operated recreation sites in Washington and Oregon where a day use fee is required.
Locations to Buy Passes from Local Vendors
If you'd prefer buying a recreation pass in person, we've got you covered! Here are over 100 locations in Oregon and Washington where you can pick up a pass.
Where does the money go? Recreation fee revenues make a difference.
How can I get involved? The Pacific Northwest Recreation Resource Advisory Committee provides recommendations concerning recreation fees.
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas