The Forest is divided into five areas known as Ranger Districts. Each district has its own management staff led by the District Ranger located at the Ranger District office. The Forest Supervisor's office, located in Libby, MT, houses various program managers and resources utilized by Districts in managing the forest.
- Rexford Ranger District - Eureka Ranger Station
- Fortine Ranger District - Murphy Lake Ranger Station
- Three Rivers Ranger District - Troy Ranger Station
- Libby Ranger District - Canoe Gulch Ranger Station
- Cabinet Ranger District - Trout Creek Ranger Station
For addresses, phone numbers, and maps of each district, visit our information on the Offices page.