Recreation Passes & Permits

Recreation Passes

National Passes

The interagency America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass is honored nationwide at all Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, and US Fish & Wildlife Service sites charging entrance or standard amenity fees. The Interagency Annual Pass is $80 for a year pass and is available to the general public.

Recreation Permits

Camping and Hiking

Permits are not required for hiking or camping on the Forest. The forest is open to the public all year except when extreme conditions threaten the forest (i.e., high potential of catastrophic fire, winter snow or extreme bad weather)