Other Permits

Utility Easements, Road Easements, other land uses

Please contact the appropriate Ranger District office to inquire about other land uses including utility easements and road easements across National Forest system lands.  As with all other uses of National Forest system lands there are certain requirements and screening criteria that have to be met before accepting an application and authorizing these types of land use.

There are fees associated with these types of use of National Forest system lands.