OHV Riding & Camping
Choose from the following to find a site:
Please check the Call Before You Haul phone line at (803) 561-4025 for the most recent closures and openings. The date recorded in the hotline trail report reflects the date the trail was opened or closed. The message will remain the same until the open/closed status changes.
South Carolina has adopted new laws affecting ATV riders. Click here to learn more about the All-Terrain Vehicle Safety Act.
OHV Riding on the Francis Marion National Forest:
OHV Riding on the Sumter National Forest:
Alerts & Warnings
- Bridge closure on FS road 305 on Enoree Ranger District
- New digital payment options and online reservations at Enoree recreation sites
- Damaged bridges along the Enoree Passage of Palmetto Trail; exercise caution
- No potable water at Parsons Mountain Recreation Area
- Please be aware of open well hazards on Sumter National Forest