14 Day Stay Order
Date(s): Sep 8, 2023
Pursuant to 16 USC §551 and 36 CFR §261.50 (a), the following acts are prohibited upon lands administered by the OCHOCO National Forest as described in this order.
1.Camping or otherwise occupying a single location (including leaving camping equipment and/orrelated supplies) for a period longer than 14 consecutive calendar days. [36 CFR§261.58(a)]
2.Camping, occupying, or otherwise leaving camping equipment and/or related supplies at anylocation on all national Forest lands described in this order for more than 28 calendar days totalduring a calendar year. [36 CFR 261.58(a)]
Find Forest Order No. 06-07-23-1 here.
Alerts & Warnings
- Walton Lake Campground closing this weekend
- Portion of FSR 42 Closed for Reconstruction
- Rager Travel Management Area Green Dot Closure
- Blue-Green Algae Information (Summer 2023)
- Water Unavailable at Rager RS
- Fire Restrictions (Public Use Restrictions)
- 14 Day Stay Order