Maps & Publications
Interactive Visitor Map for the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests
- Recreation activities on the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests
- Rules for Visitors - ensure your health and safety, protect the forest, & keep recreation an enjoyable experience for everyone
- Temporarily closed roads - Please note roads may be closed at any time
- Printed and other maps for the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests.
- Visit Us! Visitor information for all national forests.
- About the Forest Service Visitor Map
Use the Interactive Forest Visitor Map to locate roads, campgrounds, trails and other recreation sites on the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests. You can zoom in for high resolution detail and change the background map to suit your needs. Using the Tools icon, you can print your map or save it as a Geo PDF map. You can also import your Geo PDF to your phone or tablet using a program like Avenza to show your live location on the map - even without a cell signal! Download mobile apps: Apple App or Google Play
Current Forest Service Road closures on the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests:
Black roads are closed to the public
Red roads are temporarily closed to the public
Green roads are open year round
Yellow roads are open seasonally
Full map view: www.fs.usda.gov/goto/road_status
Please remember to practice TreadLightly! principles when traveling on public Forest Service roads.
Respect the Rights of Others
Avoid Sensitive Areas
Do Your Part
Find more road reports from the Georgia Department of Transportation.