Other Permits

A Special Use Authorization is a permit, easement or lease that grants rights or privileges of occupancy and use subject to specified terms and conditions on National Forest land. These authorizations cover activities such as construction of roads, power and water lines, research, mineral and timber processing, etc. Please contact any Ranger District Office for information about non-recreation special use permits and recreation special use permits.

To learn more about what activities require a special use permits please follow the links below: