Event/Commercial Permits

Permits are required to use National Forests lands when there is commercial gain, or when there is an impact on Forest Resources. Information about permits for commercial filming, outfitting and guiding, etc., can be found at the National Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management Passes and Permits Website . The next point of contact should be the Local Forest Ranger District, where the activity will occur.

Contact Mark Twain National Forest Supervisor's Office for more details, at 573-364-4621, Mailroom_R9_Mark_Twain@fs.fed.us, or 401 Fairgrounds Rd, Rolla, MO 65401.