Choose from the following to find a site:
Olympic National Forest has over 250 miles of trail, half of which are at low elevations and can be enjoyed year-round.
The Forest has 8 Nature Trails with signs that provide interpretation of the Forest's unique features or history. These trails are special recreation paths and are generally located near developed recreation sites such as campgrounds and picnic areas.
Yours to enjoy, yours to protect.
Be sure that during your visit you follow a user ethic that involves Leave No Trace techniques. These special public lands are yours to enjoy and to protect.
View recreation sites on the Olympic National Forest online recreation map.
Alerts & Warnings
- Olympic National Forest Enters Campfire Phase 1 Restrictions
- Flood Damage & Road Closure Updates
- Temp Road Closure on FS Road 2480
- Sustainable Trails Feedback Form now Available
- Herbicide applications to occur on Olympic National Forest
- Alcohol Ban along Lake Cushman Corridor (FS-24) remains in effect