OHV Riding & Camping

Choose from the following to find a site:


Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) recreation is just one of the many uses allowed on National Forest lands. The Sequoia National Forest offers many opportunities for OHV recreationists.

State law requires registration of all motor vehicles before being operated on public lands. You must have either a current Green Sticker or Highway license, both issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicles. If highway licensed, the vehicle must meet all standards for operating on a public highway.

Recreation Areas

Recreation Activities