National Forest Recreation ePass (Day Pass)
- $5 per day generally
- Honored at all Forest Service operated recreation sites in Washington and Oregon where a day use fee is required.
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle use of the recreation facilities.
- The ePass is available for immediate use.
- The ePass is also convenient for second vehicles when the second vehicle will not be attached to its primary vehicle.
- The ePass is validated at the time of purchase for the date selected by the visitor.
- Visitor will select the date of validate pass by printing clearly, in ink, the month, day and year they use it. Improper validation (incorrect or illegible date) by holder may result in a warning notice or a violation notice.
- Valid until midnight of the date printed on the pass.
- Any modifications to the printed ePass will void the pass.
- Display pass on dashboard on the driver’s side. For multiple days, an ePpass for each day must be visible in the vehicle.
How to get this pass
(*Available starting April 1st, 2014*)
- Online at Discover Your Northwest
Participating Recreation Sites
- Call Outdoor Recreation Information Center at 1-800-270-7504
Here's what the ePass looks like when printed.