How to lend a hand
Your gift of a tree will be enjoyed by generations to come. It’s also a unique way to celebrate a special person or life event, or memorialize a loved one. We partner directly with organizations to help reforest our National Forests.
- National Forest Foundation plants one tree for every dollar you give.
- American Forests has many ways to help plant trees.
- The Arbor Day Foundation has several tree planting programs, including Trees in Memory, Trees in Celebration
- One Tree Planted helps plant trees across the U.S. and globally.
- Forest Service Plant-A-Tree helps to reforest public lands while honoring someone you know.
Other partnership efforts to conserve our nation’s forests include:
- National Wildlife and Fish Foundation works with the Forest Service to conserve forested lands through stewardship and watershed restoration programs.
- Penny Pines Plantation is a partnership with National Garden Clubs to help sustain national forests and provide education.
- Living Memorials Project helps to create living, lasting memorials to the victims of the Sept. 11, their families, communities and nation.