Other Permits

Private Contractor Cultural Resource Surveys on Ashley National Forest

CRM contractors must apply for a special use (ARPA) permit before working on the National Forest. The Application form (FS-2700-30 is available for download below .


Does your outfitter-guide have a Forest Service Permit?  For your protection, ASK.

Commercial outfitter-guides are required by law to have a Forest Service permit to operate on the National Forest. There are a limited number of permits available and businesses compete for them on the basis of their experience and qualifications, ability to service diverse publics, customer service history, financial capability, and other factors. Permitees are required to have insurance.