Passes & Permits

  • National Recreation Passes

    A placeholder image

    America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Passes are available to order online, or in our offices during normal business hours.

  • Events/Commercial Permits

    A placeholder image

    A special-use authorization is a legal document such as a permit, term permit, lease, or easement, which allows occupancy, use, rights, or privileges of agency land. The authorization is granted for a specific use of the land for a specific period of time.