Maps & Publications
Maps to help guide you
Resourceful maps of National Forests and National Grasslands in Arizona and New Mexico, including wildernesses.
How to Order Maps
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to purchase maps for the Tonto National Forest.
Need a map fast?
Prefer curbside pickup/mail?
Need additional forest maps?
Popular Tonto National Forest Maps
Tonto NF Map
The foldable Tonto National Forest map includes 6 valley lakes and Forest Service roads and trails.
Waterproof map of Mazatzal Wilderness includes Forest Service roads and trails, hiking trails, and trailheads.
Waterproof map of Superstition Wilderness includes Forest Service roads and trails, hiking trails, and trailheads.
Printable, Online, and Downloadable Maps
Printable pdf map of counties within the Tonto National Forest (pdf, 90 KB).
Forest Service roads, trails, recreation, wilderness areas, and wild & scenic rivers.
Free and for a fee mobile maps. Track your location, even when offline.
Alerts & Warnings
- Rattlesnake Cove Recreation Fishing Dock Closure 03-12-01-22-26
- Three Mile Wash Campground Closure 03-12-06-22-27
- Reminder: NFSR 487 and 487 (A) Temporary Road Closure
- Amended - Apache Lake Closure - Lower Burnt Corral Campground remains closed
- Bald Eagle Seasonal Closures
- Occupancy and Use Restrictions
- Target Type Restrictions
- Update on State Route 88 (Apache Trail) - August 18, 2021
- Redmond Fire Road Closure