- scounty100: County boundaries of the Southern United States at 1:100,000 scale
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Negri, M.; Yockey, Edwin. 2009. scounty100: County boundaries of the Southern United States at 1:100,000 scale. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2009-0001
- This coverage was identified on the USGS Water Resources NSDI Node site at https://nsdi.usgs.gov. The coverage contains the county boundaries of the continental United States. These boundaries were derived from the Digital Line Graph (DLG) files representing the 1:100,000 scale map in the National Atlas of the United States. The data was then modified by USDA Forest Service Personnel for use in the Southern Forest Resource Assessment and exported to a shapefile.
- counties; Administrative and political boundaries; boundaries; imageryBaseMapsEarthCover; Ecology, Ecosystems, & Environment; Geography; Southern United States; Alabama; Arizona; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; Oklahoma; South Carolina; Tennessee; Texas; Virginia
Download count: 32
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (9.43 MB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: a5443a524fb9b23c7fd2c921a90826fd8516db6a72d5731e7a28f92f2f7168f6Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?