- Field plot measures and predictive map products for "Nearest neighbor imputation of species-level, plot-scale forest structure attributes from LiDAR data"
Hudak, Andrew T.;
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Hudak, Andrew T. 2010. Field plot measures and predictive map products for "Nearest neighbor imputation of species-level, plot-scale forest structure attributes from LiDAR data". Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2010-2012
- This data publication contains LiDAR data (for predictor variables) and plot tree data (for response variables) used in the modeling and mapping of species-level basal area and tree density across two diverse coniferous forest landscapes in north-central Idaho.It also contains the Arc/INFO GRID raster maps for both study areas showing predicted species-level basal area and tree density.
- k-NN imputation; lidar remote sensing; mapping; random forest; biota; environment; Ecology, Ecosystems, & Environment; Plant ecology; Inventory, Monitoring, & Analysis ; Assessments; Natural Resource Management & Use; Forest management; Idaho
- Visit count (since 2011): 134
Download count: 16
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (10.23 MB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: 8452fc9c6397853afcb13854f0c39916081e2f6123c4005364ab6c1add4d5bd9Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?