- Field plot measures and predictive map products for "Regression modeling and mapping of coniferous forest basal area and tree density from discrete-return lidar and multispectral satellite data"
Hudak, Andrew T.;
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Hudak, Andrew T. 2010. Field plot measures and predictive map products for "Regression modeling and mapping of coniferous forest basal area and tree density from discrete-return lidar and multispectral satellite data" Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2010-0013
- This data publication contains lidar, advanced land imagery, geographic and tree data for 26 different predictor variables used in the modeling and mapping of basal area and tree density across two diverse coniferous forest landscapes in north-central Idaho. It also contains the Arc/INFO GRID raster format 30-meter-resolution maps for both study areas showing predicted basal area and tree density.
- lidar; forestry; mapping; remote sensing; biota; elevation; imageryBaseMapsEarthCover; Inventory, Monitoring, & Analysis; Monitoring; Natural Resource Management & Use; Forest management; Idaho
- Visit count (since 2011): 121
Download count: 25
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (5.15 MB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: 20d27d2c3c5c530bb456c3fef6337e53e808b444d8077c826980a5ef47b7e758Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?