- Penobscot Experimental Forest boundary, roads, trails, management units, and permanent sample plot locations (2nd Edition)
Kenefic, Liam F.;
Muñoz Delgado, Bethany L.;
Rogers, Nicole S.;
Richley, Andrew R.
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected in part using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Kenefic, Liam F.; Muñoz Delgado, Bethany L.; Rogers, Nicole S.; Richley, Andrew P. 2020. Penobscot Experimental Forest boundary, roads, trails, management units, and permanent sample plot locations. 2nd Edition. Fort Collins, CO: Forest Service Research Data Archive. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2014-0008-2
- This data publication contains shapefiles for the boundary, roads, trails, management units, and permanent sample plot locations on the Penobscot Experimental Forest (PEF) in Bradley and Eddington, Maine, USA. Also contained within this publication are the locations of the following long-term United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service experiments on the PEF: Compartment Management Study (CMS; Silviculture Effects on Composition, Structure, and Growth), Management Intensity Demonstration (MID), Auxiliary Selection Cutting Study (ASCS), Provenance Planting Study (PROVENANCE), Beech Bark Disease Monitoring Study (BEECH), Logging Methods Study (LOGGING), Biomass Harvesting and Prescribed Burning Study (BIOMASS), Northern White-Cedar Silviculture Study (CEDAR), Cutover Mixedwood Stands Study (REHAB), and the Precommercial Thinning x Fertilization Study (STUDY 58). University of Maine management units and permanent sample plot locations on the PEF are not included in this publication.
- boundaries; location; transportation; Natural Resource Management & Use; Forest management; Wilderness; Penobscot Experimental Forest; Maine
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (10.52 MB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: ef674cb880408efb345c0a9efb8e9e11ff8cddf3841b2c4de64aab940f594483Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?