- Luquillo Mountains meteorological and ceilometer data
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
González, Grizelle. 2017. Luquillo Mountains meteorological and ceilometer data. Fort Collins, CO: Forest Service Research Data Archive. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2017-0023
- This data publication contains hourly laser ceilometer data from Sabana, and hourly meteorological data collected from two weather stations in Bisley and Sabana located on the Luquillo Experimental Forest (El Yunque National Forest) in Puerto Rico. Bisley and Sabana are two watersheds in the Luquillo Experimental Forest. The ceilometer data include: minimum cloud base level, first quartile cloud base level, mean cloud base level, and cover cloud from 2013-2016. Weather data include: total precipitation, mean temperature, mean relative humidity, mean sea level pressure, mean wind speed, and mean wind direction from 2000-2016 for the Bisley station, and 2013-2016 for the Sabana Station.
- cloud; cloud forest; tropical montane; tropical forests; cloud base; climate; biota; climatologyMeteorologyAtmosphere; Forest & Plant Health; Climate effects; Climate change; Luquillo Mountains; Luquillo Experimental Forest; Bisley; Sabana; Sabana Field Research Station; Puerto Rico; El Yunque National Forest
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (2.13 MB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: fd99902247dfc6e127a68dabdf2160a2c85a06c546a22b78df6a3ee9b907e6d2Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?