- Detections of breeding birds in the Owyhee Uplands, Idaho
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Fleishman, Erica. 2019. Detections of breeding birds in the Owyhee Uplands, Idaho. Fort Collins, CO: Forest Service Research Data Archive. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2019-0021
- These data document annual detections of breeding birds in the Owyhee Uplands (Owyhee County), Idaho. Data were collected during the breeding seasons of 2016 and 2017. Birds were detected during fixed-radius point counts. In most cases, each point was visited three times per breeding season. Data include coordinates of each point, species detected, date and method of detection, and distance from the observer.
- breeding birds; detections; point counts; land-cover change; riparian; pinyon; juniper; sagebrush; JFSP; Joint Fire Science Program; Southwest Climate Adaptation Science Center; Northwest Climate Adaptation Science Center; biota; environment; Ecology, Ecosystems, & Environment; Animal ecology; Forest & Plant Health; Botany; Inventory, Monitoring, & Analysis; Monitoring; Wildlife (or Fauna); Birds; Habitat management; Idaho; southern Idaho; northern Great Basin; Great Basin; Owyhee Uplands; Owyhee County
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (73.36 KB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: 91777c6d6387f816b494bf6255b88b44cfe684332f98557c922bd6a6b67b7917Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?