- Joint Fire Science Program Fire Exchange Network evaluation data: 2011-2018
Evans, William P.;
Sicafuse, Lorie L.;
Maletsky, Lisa D.;
Copp, Christopher J.;
Davis, Bret A.
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Evans, William P.; Singletary, Loretta; Sicafuse, Lorie L.; Maletsky, Lisa D.; Copp, Christopher J.; Davis, Bret A. 2020. Joint Fire Science Program Fire Exchange Network evaluation data: 2011-2018. Fort Collins, CO: Forest Service Research Data Archive. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2020-0014
- These files represent the data from the eight waves of national survey data from the Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Evaluation Team at the University of Nevada, Reno collected from 2011-2018. Participants were collected via snowball sampling, and attitudes towards fire science were assessed across three dimensions of participants: consumers of fire science, producers of fire science, and the general public. Additionally, we asked respondents to report their attitudes regarding their respective regional fire exchanges specifically. Included within this data publication are copies of the evaluation reports prepared for each year as well as the national survey for the six most recent iterations.
- society; Environment and People; Fire; survey; attitudes; fire science; consumers; producers; general public; fire science exchanges; JFSP; Joint Fire Science Program; United States
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (56.83 MB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: 71e90702e37dc4ae1aa6b53495d932ddd22689d937bf6e7112e5768ce41d9398Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?