- Nest site locations of breeding birds in the Wassuk Range, Sweetwater Mountains, and east slope of the Sierra Nevada, Nevada and California
Fogarty, Frank A.;
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Fogarty, Frank A.; Fleishman, Erica. 2021. Nest site locations of breeding birds in the Wassuk Range, Sweetwater Mountains, and east slope of the Sierra Nevada, Nevada and California. Fort Collins, CO: Forest Service Research Data Archive. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2021-0054
- These data document nest site locations of breeding birds in canyons throughout three mountain ranges in the western Great Basin (Mineral, Douglas, and Lyon Counties, Nevada; and Alpine and Mono Counties, California): the Wassuk Range, Sweetwater Mountains, and east slope of the Sierra Nevada. Data were collected during the breeding season from 2016 through 2018, inclusive. Nests were found using standard nest search protocols. Data include coordinates of each nest, species of bird, identification and measurement of nest substrate, and date of detection.
- biota; environment; Inventory, Monitoring, & Analysis; Monitoring; Wildlife (or Fauna); Birds; breeding birds; detections; point counts; land-cover change; monitoring; nest location; juniper; Jeffrey pine; sagebrush; Joint Fire Science Program; JFSP; Southwest Climate Adaptation Science Center; Northwest Climate Adaptation Science Center; Nevada; western Nevada; California; eastern California; Great Basin; western Great Basin; Bodie Mountains; Sweetwater Mountains; Wassuk Range; Sierra Nevada; Mineral County; Douglas County; Lyon County; Alpine County; Mono County
- Visit count : 16
Download count: 2
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (61.65 KB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: a173787c8a4c6a04933e10d0512b90c5a95c4f48d07d6e256cfafe3be4d291d8Checksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?