[NO LONGER IN EFFECT] Restricted area includes all National Forest System lands, roads and trails within the exterior boundaries of the Coronado National Forest.
- Building, maintaining, attending or using a fire, campfire, or stove fire, including charcoal, coal, and briquettes.
- Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site.
- Blasting, welding, or operating any acetylene or other torch with an open flame.
- Discharging a firearm, air rifle, or gas gun.
Prohibitions from 10.00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.:
- Operating a chainsaw or other equipment for felling, bucking, skidding, processing, road building and woodcutting.
- Using an explosive.