[New Supervisors Office September 2015]


Directions to Los Padres National Forest Supervisor's Office

NOTICE: 3/20/20 - the Supervisor's Office in Goleta is tempoarily closed. Phone calls will be answered Mon-Fri, 8-430. Please call (805) 865-0416.

The Supervisor's Office is located at 6750 Navigator Way, Ste 150, Goleta, CA 93117. Visitors to the Supervisor's Office will need to use Coromar Drive off Hollister Ave (at the light). The old address was 6755 Hollister Ave, Stet 150.

From the NORTH Hwy 101

If you are coming from the North, Hwy 101, take the Storke/Glen Annie exit to Hollister Ave. From the exit, turn right to Hollister, turn left onto Hollister and then right on Coromor (at the light). Follow the road/signs to 6750 Navigator Way, Ste 150.

From the SOUTH Hwy 101

If you are coming from the south, Hwy 101, take the Los Carneros exit, turn left over the freeway, turn right onto Hollister, turn left at Coromar (at the light) and follow the road/signs to 6750 Navigator Way, Ste 150.

If you have questions, please contact the Supervisor's Office at (805) 968-6640.


6750 Navigator Way
Suite 150
Goleta, CA  93117
Phone: (805) 968-6640 or (805) 865-0416

Forest Supervisor: Kevin Elliott

Deputy Forest Supervisor: Chris Stubbs

Public Affairs Officer: Andrew Madsen

Email Andrew Madsen for forest management and website issues.

Email Jennifer Gray for recreation or visitor information

Interagency Passes

NOTICE: 3/20/20 - Passes are currently not available due to the temporary office closures. 

Interagency passes are ONLY sold at Forest Service or National Park Service ranger stations and offices. They are not sold at vendor stores where Adventure Passes are sold. 

Interagency Annual Senior Pass ($20) and Lifetime Senior Pass ($80), Access and Interagency Annual ($80) passes are sold at the Santa Lucia Ranger District Office in Santa Maria, (805) 925-9538, Ojai Ranger District Office in Ojai (805) 646-4348, Monterey Ranger District, (831) 385-5434, Santa Barbara Ranger District Office, (805) 967-3481, Frazier Park (Chuchupate Ranger Station), 661-245-3731 and the Goleta Forest Headquarters Office (805) 968-6640. Please call ahead to see if forest staff are available to sell passes. 

Interagency Passes can also be purchased online at www.usgs.gov  

Forest Service Recreation Maps can be purchased through the National Forest Store website: http://www.nationalforestmapstore.com/

Parks Management Annual Day Use Pass 

[image] Parks Management Pass (PMC Annual Pass)The Parks Management Annual Day Use Pass (PMC Pass) can be purchased through the Parks Managment Company: www.campone.com or by calling 805-434-1996. You can send a $50 check to the Parks Management Company, PO Box 1018 Templeton, CA 93465 and they will send you a pass. 

Passes can also be purchased directly from the camphost at the Paradise Campground on the Santa Barbara Ranger District. Passes can also be purchased from the camphost at the Cerro Alto Campground in the Santa Lucia Ranger District (Atascadero/Morro Bay Area). Annual Day Use Passes are $50. These passes are good for day use only at day use picnic areas along Paradise Road in the Santa Barbara Ranger District, the Nira Trailhead (Manzana Creek Trail) on the Santa Lucia Ranger District and at Sandollar Beach and Pfeiffer Beach along the Big Sur Coast. They are not valid for camping. For more information about where this pass is needed to park at day use areas, beaches and trailheads, please CLICK HERE. PMC passes are not sold at ranger stations or at the Forest Supervisor's Office in Goleta.

Adventure Pass 

Adventure Pass logoAdventure Passes are sold at the Santa Lucia Ranger Station in Santa Maria (805) 925-9538, the Forest Supervisor's Office in Goleta (805) 968-6640, Ojai Ranger Sation (805) 646-4348, and the Mt. Pinos Ranger District Office in Frazier Park, (661) 245-3731. 

Passes are also sold at Big 5 Sporting Goods, 3935 State Street - (805) 964-4749 

CLICK HERE to find out where Adventure Passes are sold at vendor stores in Southern California



  (Graphic) Visit Us  

To find information about another national forest or grassland, go to http://www.fs.fed.us/

You can also visit http://www.recreation.gov for more information about recreational opportunities on public lands.