Becoming a partner or volunteering on the Angeles National Forest - San Gabriel Mountains National Monument can be a rewarding and educational experience. Today’s partnerships in land stewardship reflect an expanding, and important trend. Many government agencies work in concert with private citizens and community organizations to improve and enhance Forest Resources and achieve social and economic objects. There are many opportunities for community members to work in partnership with the Angeles National Forest - San Gabriel Mountains National Monument. Members of the public and community organizations can help with education, outreach, recreation activities, restoration, land stewardship, research, technology, trail maintenance, OHV areas, stewardship, community service projects, youth and scout projects to mention only some of the possibilities.
- Becoming a Volunteer
- Help the Forest Plant trees in areas that need to be restored after fire damage... Become a Partner.
- Interested in becoming a contractor with the Forest Service? Follow this link for more information on becoming a Contractor.
- Interested in available Grant Opportunities? Follow this link to Grant opportunities through the Forest Service.
Alerts & Warnings
- 05-01-22-06 Fire Restrictions
- Forest Order No. 05-01-22-04 - Williamson Rock Area Closure & Map
- Forest Order 05-01-22-05 West Fork Road Closure Order and Map
- Forest Order No. 05-01-22-02 Angeles NF Bobcat Closure Order
- Forest Order No. 05-01-22-01 - Eagle Closure Area