Passes & Permits

Forest products permits

Forest Product Permits

Includes mushrooms, berries, firewood, and other items that might require a permit to collect.

Outfitters, guides, and event permits

Special Use Permits

Outfitters, guides, events, commercial photography, & other special use permits.

Annual interagency recreation pass

Recreation Passes

Find the right forest recreation pass for you!

Rock and mineral permits

Mineral and Rock Permits

Find info on mineral and rock permits.

Other Permits