OHV Riding & Camping

Choose from the following to find a site:


The Gifford Pinchot National Forest has some of the best trails for dirtbikes, quads and dualsport bikes in Washington State.

Motor Vehicle Use Regulations/Maps

Please note: Please review specific trail information on each site to find out what OHV vehicles are permitted. Not all trails are open to ATV use. 

Please Review OHV Safety Guidelines

Areas & Activities