OHV Riding & Camping

Choose from the following to find a site:


Natural Resources are typically wet and very fragile in the Spring, so please be careful and only drive or cramp on dry, solid surfaces.  You are responsible for knowing which roads and trails are open to motorized use.  Travel plan maps, which show those roads and trails open to motorized vehicles, should be purchased at a local Forest Service Office.

Know Before You Go Off Highway Vehicle Education Program

Contact the Utah State Parks OHV line at 801-538-7433.

More information on this activity.

Areas & Activities