Forest Adventure Pass
Adventure Pass Costs
$5 per day or $30 Annually
If you live in Southern California, you're just a short drive away from a spectacular wildland adventure - recreating in the Angeles, Cleveland, Los Padres, and San Bernardino national forests! Here you will find mountains as high as over 10,000 feet, plus canyons, forests, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, streams, and a wealth of recreation activities all waiting for you.
On the Angeles National Forest - San Gabriel Mountains National Monument you can enjoy hiking, camping, mountain biking, off-highway vehicle travel, picnicking, winter snow play, cross-country skiing, and many other activities. Your national forest lands are a unique and precious place, yours to enjoy and help take care of, so that they will always be here for present and future generations.
The Recreation Fee Program, which includes the Adventure Pass, helps:
- Conserve, protect, and restore natural and heritage (historical) resources
- Enhance the visitor experiences by improving recreation opportunities and services
Many of the facilities and services in Angeles National Forest - San Gabriel Mountains National Monument are free. Some areas and facilities do require the Adventure Pass or other fees to help maintain, manage, and improve amenities. Learn more about the Adventure Pass program and other recreation passes that might meet your needs as you enjoy your public lands.
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)