The Regional Forester has completed the response to the objections. They have been sent to the objectors and are also available to review at the links below. The instructions to the Forest Supervisor that are included will be addressed prior to issuing the decision to approve the land management plan. Forest Supervisor Avey has signed the record of decision in October 2021. Plan implementation will begin 30 days following the notice of plan approval in the Federal Register.
Briefing Papers can be found using the following links:
- Wildlife Diversity, Connectivity, and ESA Species
- Elk Habitat Management
- General Access-Motorized and Mechanized Suitability
- Recommended Wilderness Areas and Boundary Adjustments
- Designated Area Management –Badger Two Medicine, Elkhorn Wildlife Management Unit, Continental Divide National Scenic Trail
- Conservation Watershed Network and Downstream Water Uses
- Timber, Sustained Yield, and Reforestation
- Species of Conservation Concern
A transcription of the meeting discussions can be found here.
A summary of objection issues and timely objection letters can be found here and timely objection letters can found in the reading room at: