Recreation Passes & Permits

Forest Day Use Fee

Who Can Buy Price How Long is it Good For?
Anyone $5.00 One Day


Where to Purchase

  • This is ONLY charged at sites that charge a day use fee.  At any site that charges a day use fee you can pay on-site, on day at a time. 

More Information

Sites that may charge a day use fee: Trailheads, boat/canoe launches, picnic areas and other "day use" recreation sites. This pass does not cover camping fees and is not accepted at Concessionaire operated sites.