Forest Products Permits

Gathering Special Forest Products on the Chequamegon-Nicolet

What kind of products can I obtain on the Forest?

There are many forest products that can be purchased with a Forest Products Removal Permit.

Free Use Permits may also be issued for a small amount of a product that is intended for personal use only.

While the most popular products purchased are holiday trees, boughs, and firewood, several other products such as princess pine, birch bark and assorted twigs and stems can be purchased under a Forest Products Removal or Free Use Permit.

The best way to find out more about what you can obtain, either free or for a fee, is to contact any of our District Offices.

How to Buy

Products Available


More Information