Jobs that are moving land management into the future!
Interested in working for the Forest Service? We offer a variety of opportunities ranging from student programs to volunteer programs, and full time and temporary employment for people with skills in several areas. Join a workforce with purpose! Apply on USAJOBS.
Our extraordinary diversity of occupations and locations provide you with many opportunities. Learn how to apply for a Forest Service job, including finding position outreaches, using USAJobs, writing a federal resume, webinars, and more.
NOW HIRING on our Forest!!
Alerts & Warnings
- Helton Creek Falls and Trail Temporarily Closed
- Coleman River Rd (FSR #54) Closure
- CAUTION Waterfall Dangers
- Road Closures on the Chattooga River Ranger District
- CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL - ATV and OHV
- Holcomb Creek Falls trail closure
- Panther Creek Trail Temporary Hiker Restrictions
- Don't Move Firewood!