Passes & Permits

Before you plan an activity on the Forest, please be sure to check whether or not you need a permit or pass. 

Common activities that that may require a permit  include wood cutting for firewood, posts, poles, rails, mushroom picking, rock collecting and cutting a Christmas tree.

In addition a permit may be required for group gatherings or events, filming or videography, or long term uses such as outfitter guides, roads and water systems.