Passes & Permits


  • Forest Product Permits


    You might need a permit to harvest some forest products, including Christmas trees, mushrooms, berries, and firewood.

  • Recreation Passes

    America the Beautiful Pass 2023

    Recreation passes can include day-use fees, the Northwest Forest Pass, and the America the Beautiful interagency passes.

  • Special Use Permits

    WSR Illinois River card image credit Chris Chambers

    Special Use permits are varied, and include commercial and noncommercial permits. Commercial special use permits include those required for outfitters and guides, commercial filming and photography. Special use permits also include recreation residence permits.

  • Other Permits

    WSR Lower Rogue River card image

    There are other permits you might need across the RRSNF that are required by other agencies, including the following: