The Fiscal Year 2019 request for proposals is closed. Look for another request for proposals in Fiscal Year 2020.
Agroforestry Outreach – Request for Proposals 2019
The USDA National Agroforestry Center requests proposals to substantially expand and accelerate the availability of science-based information to inform landowner decisions on the adoption and design of agroforestry systems.
Proposals awarded under this announcement will create regionally-applicable and practice-specific agroforestry educational materials based on producer production information, experiences and testimonies. Awards are anticipated to be up to $45,000.
Detailed information and instructions for this RFP are available for download: Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Proposals & Instructions
Anticipated Announcement and Award Dates:
- July 15, 2019: Proposal submission deadline
- August 15, 2019: Approximate date for award announcement
- September 1, 2019: Approximate date of award
Forms required for submission:
The following forms need to be completed and submitted with your proposal. Forms below are all on the Grants.gov website. Search the “Form Name” column for the appropriate form.
- SF–424: Application for Federal Assistance
- SF–424A: Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs
- SF–424B: Assurances for Non-Construction Programs (unless certified in SAM registration)
- USDA AD–1047: Certification Regarding Debarment and Suspension
- USDA AD–1049: Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace (or USDA AD– 1052 for States and State agencies)
- USDA AD–3030: Representations Regarding Felony Conviction and Tax Delinquent Status for Corporation Applicants
- FS–1500–35: Certificate Regarding Lobbying Activities
- FS–1500–22: Financial Capability Questionnaire