The Fiscal Year 2020 Urban Agroforestry Request for Proposals is closed.
Urban Agroforestry RFP
The U.S. Forest Service requests proposals to substantially expand and accelerate the availability of evidence-based information to support community decisions on the adoption and design of urban agriculture that includes agroforestry practices. These projects will support the new USDA Office of Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production.
Proposals awarded under this announcement will create educational and outreach materials that support agroforestry practices in urban agriculture systems.
Awards are anticipated to be up to $50,000, with a minimum of $25,000 for any one project. Detailed information and instructions for this RFP are available for download: Fiscal Year 2020 Urban Agroforestry Request for Proposals & Instructions.
Anticipated Announcement and Award Dates:
- June 1: Proposal submission deadline.
- July 1: Approximate date for award announcement.
- August 1: Approximate date of award.
Forms required for submission:
The following forms need to be completed and submitted with your proposal. Use the links below to download the required forms.
- SF–424: Application for Federal Assistance
- SF–424A: Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs
- SF–424B: Assurances for Non-Construction Programs (unless certified in SAM registration)
- USDA AD–1047: Certification Regarding Debarment and Suspension
- USDA AD–1049: Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace (or USDA AD– 1052 for States and State agencies)
- USDA AD–3030: Representations Regarding Felony Conviction and Tax Delinquent Status for Corporation Applicants
- FS–1500–22: Financial Capability Questionnaire