The Fiscal Year 2021 request for proposals is closed. Look for another request for proposals in Fiscal Year 2022.
Agroforestry Outreach—Request for Proposals 2021
The U.S. Forest Service (Forest Service) requests proposals to substantially expand and accelerate the availability of science-based information to inform landowner decisions on the adoption and design of agroforestry systems.
Proposals awarded under this announcement will create educational and outreach materials that support agroforestry.
Awards are anticipated to be up to $100,000, with a minimum of $35,000 for any one project. Detailed information and instructions for this RFP are available for download: Fiscal Year 2021 Agroforestry Outreach Request for Proposals & Instructions
Anticipated Announcement and Award Dates:
- March 25: Issuance of Request for Proposals
- May 28: Proposal submission deadline
- July 2: Approximate date for award announcement
- August 1: Approximate date of award
Optional Agroforestry Outreach Project Proposal Outline
Agroforestry Outreach RFP Frequently Asked Questions
Forms required for submission:
The following forms need to be completed and submitted with your proposal. Use the links below to download the required forms.
- SF–424: Application for Federal Assistance
- SF–424A: Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs
- SF–424B: Assurances for Non-Construction Programs (unless certified in SAM registration)
- USDA AD–1047: Certification Regarding Debarment and Suspension
- USDA AD–1049: Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace (or USDA AD– 1052 for States and State agencies)
- USDA AD–3030: Representations Regarding Felony Conviction and Tax Delinquent Status for Corporation Applicants
- FS–1500–35: Certificate Regarding Lobbying Activities
- FS–1500–22: Financial Capability Questionnaire
For questions regarding this Request for Proposals or administrative regulations, contact Richard Straight (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kate MacFarland (email@example.com )