Camping & Cabins
Choose from the following to find a site:
When it comes to camping on the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, there is something for everyone! From tent sites to RVs, to creating your own campsite in the general forest, there is camping for every skill, interest and type of camper.
View more about Camping on the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest in a printer-friendly format.
Alerts & Warnings
- Closure on Forest roads 136 and 137
- Closure on Moose River bridge at Forest Road 168
- Closure on Popple River Bridge
- Closure on Morgan Creek Bridge
- Forest Road 426 & 227 are closed.
- Closure on Pipeline 4x4 Challenge Trail
- Aquatic Invasive Species decontamination required at Lake Owen and Two Lakes
- Closure Order (Lakewood-Laona, 2019 windstorm)