Choose from the following to find a site:
There are excellent mountain biking opportunities on trails and roads within the Forest that will lead you on an adventure. Beginners can ride on scenic paved or gravel roads with flat to moderately steep terrain, while intermediate to advanced riders can enjoy more challenging steeper grades.
|Highway 108||Highway 120||Highway 4|
|Pinecrest Lake||Ferretti Trail||Lake Alpine|
|Strawberry Branch||Mosquito Lakes|
|West Side Rails||Arnold Rim Trail|
|Beardsley Loop||Ebbetts Pass|
|Bourland Trestle||Stanislaus River|
- Be prepared for sudden changes in weather.
- Don’t ride alone. Tell someone where you plan to ride and then stick to your plans.
- Don’t take unnecessary chances—help for emergencies may be miles away.
- Make sure you have a first aid kit and other safety gear with you when riding in the forest.
- Stay on trails and roads designated for use.